What Hosts are saying

I have a guest staying and she has already 1. broken a side table 2. damaged a door 3. broken a glass 4. left the hot water on in the shower for ages without anyone there 5. brought my dogs upstairs when we definitely tell people not to do that (we have a... Latest reply by Glen-N-Penny0
    Good Day All! I am the Auction Donations Chair for the Family Services of Westchester STAR Gala 2019. Family Services of Westchester is a non-profit organization serving families, children, and individuals at every stage of the life cycleand we are holdin... Latest reply by Lizzie
    What do people do when guests leave doors/windows open while running the A/C? Also,when they leave for the day and leave the A/C running? The latter happened recently and I told them if it happened again I would go into the room and shut it off (not po... Latest reply by Kimberly4
    Hey! I'm very new to this, but I'm wondering can you pick only a part of your calendar and set it for long-term rents? Or do you have to choose that setting for all of your calendar?I'm renting my house short-term on Airbnb for now, but I'm going away for... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I create this topic to make two sugestions to improove the platform for hosts and AirBnb.1 - It will be good if it´s possible to select the initial days that we acept guest. For instance let´s imagine I have open one of my rooms availabe one week. (... Latest reply by Alberto227
    Hi Thereis there any rules or its againts the policy if i create new listing but the property its already listed by someone else.so the story is.the property owner already make listing in the airbnb but he asked me to do the freelance marketing of the pro... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Je suis hôte en France et mon fils en Thailande. Voici notre mésaventure :Je me trouve dans la maison d'à côté de mon fils en Thailande par choix, pour la clim. Arrive un jeune couple pour la 2ème chambre.Dès leur première nuit passée, elle entreprend de ...
    We’ve had a few issues when guests sneak dog(s) into our No-Pet rental property & when damages/deep cleaning payment requests are made they claim “emotional support animals” and which airbnb sides with them (even saying they’re NOT required to notify us o... Latest reply by Orysia0