Pay outs

Pay outs

Hi all,

Guests have come and gone and Airbnb has not paid. Should I ask guests to pay twice?

9 Replies 9
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

How about you put yourself in the guests shoes; if you were a guest and someone told you 'oh hey I haven't had the money from Airbnb so you need to pay again' would you pay up or tell the host to go sort his problem out with Airbnb..

Just wondering ...

Exactly why we have put no stress on the guests. But Airbnb not paying is still an issue.

You're a superhost with 27 reviews and you think the solution to this problem is getting your guest to pay twice.

>Facepalm<

This is a problem between two parties. You and Airbnb. Make no mistake, it's got nothing to do with your guests.

Absolutely!  You would think someone with that many reviews and a Superhost status would "get" how Airbnb works...

Sopo1
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hello, i have the same problem, anfortunatly i do not know how to manage this...

Do you have any information how to get money back?

Thank You

Sopo

I'm having the same problem. I've only rented my home twice before, but my recollection is that in the past I was sent a message on the day the guest checked in that my funds were being released. My guests checked in on Sept. 16 and out on Sept. 18, and so far no sign of payment from Airbnb. Nothing has arrived to my Paypal account, and Airbnb is showing it as future revenue.

Does Airbnb have a number I can call to find out about my money? I'm supposed to have the money now and I want it now, which doesn't seem unreasonable. I have more renters scheduled for three days, and I don't want to let them stay if I'm not going to get paid.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Frank82......"If you would type 'Contact Airbnb' into the 'Search for Anything' box at the head of this Forum page you will find previous answers for the contact phone number and other contact options for Airbnb in your country". Cheers....Rob

Direct phone # 1 415 800 5959    I have called yesterday and today both times spoke with a professional agent, very kind, yet neither could give me any information.   I to am not being paid even though guests checked in several days ago....  Wonder what's going on with Airbnb.

Hello All,

I received an e mail from Airbnb on December 3 saying that my total pay out was going to be $3291  Now I received and e mail on December 22 saying that they had started a bank transfer to my account for $2495.

How does it work, this is the first time I use them and I think the last.

Thank you