What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb Superhosts and hosts at Penang! It has been a while since our last meetup on end of May 2016! That is the first Airbnb meetup by the Airbnb team from Singapore where our community engagement leader, Francis Foo and the Airbnb Market Expert *... Latest reply by Gilbert110
    • Quality of listings
    • Ease of booking
    • Guests Preferences
    My multi calendar is not showing alphabetically anymore. I have 50+ listings. This has created multiple issues. I have linked listings that belong to a master property, and I am not able to see them together in the multi calendar view as before. How are t...
    Another lesson learned by me, a noob host. I had a guest check out and leave a beautiful review, except for one sentence, quote: "Although Jim's place shown picture not actractive as the advertisement in hotel." I immediately thought she meant that she s... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi All, Sorry if this has been asked before. When I accept a request from a guest to book, I have had 2 replies from Airbnb:1) Pre approved and my guest has 24hrs (I think) to confirm2)Immediately the reservation has been confirmed Is this because the gue... Latest reply by Madeliene1
    I am 9 months into this Airbnb thing and I am getting so sick and tired of picky self entitled princesses who complain after the fact that the hair they left in the Airbnb bathroom didn’t get automatically wiped up by me after they left it there. Like I h... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hi - I have a townhouse in the Heights area that I need someone to Co-host. I need assistance on managing the reservations, cleaning, inspection of the property etc. Please let me know if anyone has experience doing that. Thanks,Zohaib Latest reply by Bashirah0
    Hello, I have a 2-rooms flat in center Athens, recentely renovated, just need add one bed, one sofa and one table, i need somebody know how to install it to help.i also looking for somebody trustful to be a co-host to manage this flat. if you interest, p...