What Hosts are saying

I have a 2week booking coming up in June and I am wondering what other hosts do for the guests during this kind of time frame. Do you go in and change the linens, vacuum, etc.? I will go empty the outside garbage can and recycling bin, but beyond that I... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I’ve noticed that I regularly receive tips to lower my pricing on nights that are already booked at much higher rates. I sometimes accept given there appears to be no negative impact of doing so. This results in an artificially low potential price when gu... Latest reply by Robin4
    The Multi view calendar seems to start at March 2018 for me were as normally when opening it shows the current day in center point, Also i cant highlight/select more then 1 box at a time anymore, so if i want to block out a few days i have to do them day ...
    Potential guest booked another site, that other site said room was not available, she booked with me. Then she saw she was booked in two places so original place was available but sent wrong message. Now she wants a refund of Airbnb service fee. Is there ... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Seattle area home renters: We represent a small team of students from the University of Washington Foster Business School’s Executive MBA program. Our team is looking to engage with AirBnB housing providers in a 10-15 minute study-interview in support of...
    I'm excited to share my hosting experience At first I thought it's not possible at all to host my room out as my place was located far away from town. It's called Balik Pulau.My doubt is taken away right after my listing goes live. My listing started to h... Latest reply by Gilbert110