Change in how guest inquiries are presented?

Change in how guest inquiries are presented?

I received an inquiry from a guest today around 9am.  I just found time to review it and a few things are weird.  The layout of the page is different and I can't click on the guest's name to view their profile.  Also, the 24 hour countdown clock for responding is at 00:00:00, even though just 10 hours have passed.  Then, after I responded, the countdown line changed to "Respond to the next inquiry within 24 hours to maintain your response rate."  Making it seems as though I responded late.  

Anyone else seeing this?

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Access to guest profile is granted only after the booking is accepted.  This is a recent platform change that has many hosts upset.   Don't know about the "clock" however.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Christopher187, you can still see the guest profile, the name just no longer shows as a hyperlink. In the message screen click on their name under 'About this Guest.' I'm on a laptop.

Daniel1598
Level 10
Fairfax, VA

@Christopher187 I've never seen that happen with the countdown clock. Sound like a glitch. Did you cross check your mobile app countdown clock with when you received the first email notification? If it matches up, I'd suggest reaching out to airbnb support.

Daniel

No, I didn't think to check on my phone.