What Hosts are saying

Hello All. I'm new to Airbnb hosting and would like to ask a question about cleaning. Its great being able to read all your comments, tricks and tips and also share in your experiences. I'm having to clean a two bed house myself as I just cannot find ... Latest reply by Venice2
    I got an email from airbnb saying that they received a report of an undisclosed surveillance device in my airbnb and that in order to fairly assess the details of the report, they says that they would like to hear from me regarding my side of the story. ... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Do you provide a landline phone in your Airbnb place? I originally decided to provide an Ooma VOIP phone because I live in a cell phone dead zone. However guests all seem to know how to use my WIFI to connect their cell phones. I've only had one guest us... Latest reply by Pete69
    Ok, we are all suspicious when we receive an instant booking followed with just one sentence, something like: " Hallo, I will need parking"I immediately know they didn't read our listing's description , our welcoming message and our house rules .But I st... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    I host several cottages and I need to charge HST to the invoice, but I don't want to inflate my price including the HST, so I want to list my Net price.Would it be possible for Airbnb to ad a line where we can enter the 13% HST before we accept a booking ... Latest reply by Raza4
    Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I can’t seem to find an appropriate answer! I am quite new to Airbnb having only started letting our cottage out at the end of June this year. We do not charge a cleaning fee and the stays booked up until an... Latest reply by Sarah977