Professional photography service means your listing is placed higher?

Andrew-and-Sally0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Professional photography service means your listing is placed higher?

I've heard that if you use Airbnb's professionl photography service then your listing gets a higher priority, does anyone know if this is true? We're fairly new to this and have just had our 10th  review, and all have been 5*  so we're looking forward to getting superhost status so that our listing shows (we're in a popular location so our listing doesn't show until you zoom in on our street 😞   But I understand that its a quarterly assessment, and its January now, so I'm guessing that we won't get superhost status until after March 😞 😞 

So I wondered if we invested in the professional photography services, maybe our listing would show when zoomed out.

Any help or 

15 Replies 15
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Andrew-and-Sally0,

Nice to meet you. Thanks for asking about this, it's good to see you have received some handy tips from others here. 

I just wanted to highlight this topic we shared a few months ago about photography tips, which provides guidance on how to take photos yourself and some points about getting professional photographs taken. If you haven't seen this already, hopefully this will help as a good starting point for you. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.