Reminder: Webinar - 'How Search Works' (August 31st)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Reminder: Webinar - 'How Search Works' (August 31st)

screenshot of webinar

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a good start to the week.

I just wanted to highlight to you, that the monthly webinar will be taking place tomorrow (August 31st). This will be on 'How Search Works' and will include tips on how to improve your search ranking - which is a popular topic here in the CC. 

All the details for this can be found in my original post in the Announcement Board here in the CC and registration is already open, so you can get all set up ahead of time. 🙂 

Lastly, if you wish to submit a question around this topic for the Q&A part, there is still a short amount of time left to do so, just reply to that thread (by end of August 30th) and the team will try to answer as many as possible during the session. 

Click here for details. 

Enjoy!

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

8 Replies 8
Paola4
Level 10
Rome, Italy

Hi @Lizzie

I'm sorry but tomorrow I can't attend the webinar.I hope to have a new opportunity soon.

Regards

Paola

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much for your reply @Paola4.

No problem, I will let you know if I receive a link to a recording for this, in case you want to listen to it afterwards. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie - please may I have a link too? 🙂 

Betty

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Betty-B--M-0,

Lovely to meet you. Sure thing, it usually take a few days/a week to receive the recording, but I will post it so that everyone here can access it. 🙂

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Betty-B--M-0 and @Paola4,

I hope you are both having a good start to the week.

I just wanted to update you about the recording of the webinar. There has been a delay with the recorded version of the webinar, so this is why I haven't been able to update you with this. 

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten and hopefully I can post it here for you soon. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie

thank you very much for the up-date.I'll wait, no problem :))

Cheers 

Paola

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Paola4 and @Betty-B--M-0, at last, I have the recording link! 🙂

Here you go. How Search Works.

All the past webinars are kept in the Airbnb Tool Kit, so if you missed any of the previous sessions they are housed there, or click on the links below:

- Belong Anywhere: Find your Unique Approach to Hosting (Feb 2016)

- How to be a Hostrepreneur (Mar 2016)

- Product Update with Q&A (Apr 2016)

- Behind the Scenes of Customer Experience (May 2016)

- Tailor your Listing, Attract more Guests (Jun 2016)

- Hosting during Major Events (Jul 2016)

You might also be interested in the the next webinar 'Help Shape the Future of Airbnb' on September 28th. There are more details in this post in the CC, plus please do add any questions you might have on this topic to that thread. It is a great opportunity for the community to ask members of the team questions. 🙂

Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy!

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thanks Lizzie !!

That's really useful to know

Bye