Reviews

Valentina-Lola0
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Reviews

This guest cancelled on me on the first place and has tried to eliminate all cancellation fees. She has since threatened to take over my property an I am tired of this harassment. I had to cancel but I don't deserve the penalties. It's unfair. How can I remove the automated post from my reviews? I've beed trying to send a message to airbnb but no one replied.Thank you. 

7 Replies 7
Tracy0
Level 10
London, GB

Hi.  Unfortunately only AirBNB will be able to remove the messages (if they decide they will).  If you contact them by Twitter or on Facebook you'll probably get a speedy reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Contact AirBNB

I can't reach them.

Is there any email or contact number?

Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If you cancel you will be penalised you have to ONLY DEAL THROUGH ABB and don't answer calls she is a blackmailer tell ABB

I had to cancel; I didnt want to deal with this person anymore, che is crazy.

Now I want airbnb to remove that message on my profile because it's unfair. how can I reach them to explain the situation?

@Valentina-Lola0 click on the link below to see all the ways you can get in touch with Airbnb, including phone numbers. 

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Valentina-Lola0 If it was the guest who wanted to cancel, why did you do the cancelling on Airbnb? I'm afraid that this guest  made money at your expense.  When a host cancels, Airbnb refunds the guest 100% and often adds 10% for the inconvenience.  That's why Airbnb imposes penalties on hosts who cancel. 

You can stop the harrassment from this guest by flagging his messages (hopefully all his messages are on the Airbnb messaging system) and / or his profile.  Use the small flag icon to do this. 

If the conversation about the guest wanting to cancel is on record with Airbnb's messaging, contact Airbnb to explain the situation.  Here's how:

Thank you

I did what you said but airbnb never answered

How can I reach them?