Room is rented for one but........

Christine498
Level 2
Pembroke, Bermuda

Room is rented for one but........

Could someone please give me input as soon as possible?

I am renting a room within our home on airbnb, it is strictly for ONE person and I just bumped into the young man's girlfriend coming out of the bedroom!

We have many financial issues in Bermuda such as when we run out of rain water we have to buy water and electricity is super high.

That is why we rent to only one person.

Please tell me how to deal with this in a kind but firm way!

thanks

Christine 

16 Replies 16

@Bridgette5 I too am a new host - started hosting June 1, however, I actually began the study and learning 3 months ahead......BUT, before I hit the publish button I studied everything I could get, tutorials on youtube, read, read and learned and I am continuing to learn - even and especially stuff about BAD hosting tips - what NOT to do ----  the more you are prepared the better. and it looks like you are missing some very basic stuff - that you need and will help your journey to be easier - if you go on the Airbnb site and open everything and read you will learn. Stuff on the dashboard - more than just how much money, about taxes, and you have found the other best source of info from THE Pros right here on the Community Center - they are schooling me for certain.

so don't panic - take time - learn - ask and find out the numbers you need to know and read up on dealing with reveiws - these folks will help you become a great superhost and show you how to make the most of it. 

Through their guidance I received Superhost status July.......that was my first goal and now I'm learning about other things that are more critical, almost than that.  Good luck.....Best to you 

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

- wish i would bump into girls too