Safety Instructions

Lia---Garry0
Level 6
Pasadena, CA

Safety Instructions

There was some conversation about safety instructions in the thread about things hosts often forget. However, safety is a big topic, incase someone is searching this forum for safety cards and instructions, I thought I'd also post here -- so sorry for the duplication if you've seen this before.

Here is a safety card that I did for my Guidebook and also which I post in all the guest rooms. This is instructions on turnig off gass, power, water, in case of an emergency.

I hope this is useful to people. Please feel free to use whatever info. you like. I could only post a jpg image.

Cheers, LiaEmergency-How to Shut Off Your Natural Gas-Electricity-Water.jpg

-- Lia -- Happy Hosting!
5 Replies 5

Thank-you for posting this. Very usefull.

@Raymond-and-Elaine0 -- Glad to help 🙂   Take this and use what you can and create something for your own situation -- Lia

-- Lia -- Happy Hosting!
Jochen1
Level 1
Abidjan, Lagunes, Côte d'Ivoire

Where can I edit the Safety Card for my house. 

Thanks 

@Jochen1  I made this safety card in PhotoShop. You would need to take this image into some type of image editing program. You are welcome to use this image or parts of it in any way you like ... Sorry I can't post something better suited for everyone ... this is just meant as an inspiration by showing what applies to my own house....  Lia

-- Lia -- Happy Hosting!
Judith30
Level 1
Princeton, NJ

I thought I received an email from the company saying that 2 smoke detectors were required. Is this true?