What Hosts are saying

Hi there, for the second time guests have cancelled on their check in date. The Airbnb policy states that my cancellation policy still applies. Thankfully I have a moderate cancellation policy so I will get 50% of the daily rate. I still think it is unfai... Latest reply by Piotr48
    Hello all.Am I an irrational idiot, or do I have a point. (Please feel free to say so if you think I'm the former).I know it's a bit of a bugbear at times, but I'm curious as to what others think about this: To cut to the chase, here is the guest's revue ... Latest reply by David2385
    I'm looking for a place to stay in Cologne at the end of January, and unsurprisingly, a lot of the listings are written in German. You can translate the written description to English using the Translate button, no problem, but I just discovered something... Latest reply by Inna22
    • Hidden Rules.png
    • German Rules.png
    Hi, I am full filling all the 4 criteria to become a super host (stays hosted, overall rating, cancellation rate and response rate) so it should be all ok to become a superhost. However, in the basic requirement part, it is written "2 listings need your ... Latest reply by Greg1285
    Hi! I am a new host so I am just trying to figure out what is best regarding the minimum number of night stays. Do you think letting people stay one night is worth it or not? I would love to know your experience.Thank you very much for your replies! Latest reply by John1080
    Hi guys......just wondering what you've had walk out with a guest. I just had my 1 yr Anniversary this Aug. I feel I've been very lucky compared to a friend around the corner. Just the other day the end of a bag of coffee walked out, probably 6-8 pots w... Latest reply by Wende2