What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, When the days get shorter and the weather colder, there isn't much that can lift up one’s spirits as much as a heartwarming seasonal treat! Soup, stews, roasts, root vegetables or all-spice baked goods, food is an essential part of the ... Latest reply by Helen427
    • food.jpg
    This may seem petty to some, but night after night it takes its toll... Has anyone else become weary (literally) of being awakened in the middle of the night by ABB auto-notification reminders to respond to inquiries/requests? Please don’t suggest I turn ... Latest reply by Denise80
    Hi, Just reaching out to the community as I've had a situation come up that I've never had before. A guest from Australia has booked my flat. It was for two guests, him and his girlfriend. His profile was excellent, lots of five star reviews and his i... Latest reply by Gillian19
    I thought I had seen it all. Over 1000 reviews of experience has shown me a thing of two. But nothing prepared me for this. One of my 5 listings had been vacant for a few days. A guest from Booking.com was arriving that day. I asked my housekeeper to chec... Latest reply by Helen350
    I have recently received two retaliatory reviews from "young" guests which were as a direct result of my asking them / insisting they follow the rules. In one case, they were smoking and openly burning garbage on the deck of my listing in the forest where... Latest reply by John1080
    Hello Airbnb community, I'm planning to host my place with Airbnb in Chennai, India. It's going to be an individual house with breakfast and primarily with a care taker as we won't be around. Since I'm new to this, I was researching across several articl...
    How does one manage the pressure and stress of being a host and expanding while trying to manage a home & social life? Any advice on how to manage properties but at the same time have time for yourself would be useful! Latest reply by Helen350