Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Michelle1084
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello all! My grandparents have a condo by the natonal archeology museum in Athens, Greece. They have become too old to fly often and we do not have any family in Greece. I’m looking for an experienced property manager that speaks fluent English with a preference to those who speak some Greek and Spanish as well but not required. Looking for someone who lives full time in Athens and will potentially do or directly over see every all aspects of the property. We can further discuss the details. 

Please let reach out by replying below and we will be in touch! 

36 Replies 36

Hi Alexandros, how can I contact you for managing my apartment? Please contact me if you can. g(dot)sobrido(hash)gmail(dot)com

Hi Alexandros! I wish to contact you,about property mengmant

Hello Alexandros! I'm interesting in your property management!

I have 2 studios in central Athens!

Hi Alexandros,

I own a fantastic apartment in Thisseio which will be available this summer and I need someone to take care of its rental.

How can I contact you?

Cheers,

Andres

Hi Alex, looks interesting, how can I get in touch with you as your official site indication has been hidden by the platform?

Thanks,

Donna417
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hi Michelle,

If you are still searching for a host, I can assist you with personal hosting and take care of your property needs.  I am a native English speaker I speak Italian and some greek.

Best regards

Dona

HI Donna ! if you are still  looking for propoerty mangement - I am curently refurbishing my flat in Petralwna and I will be looking for someone to manage the proporty in a few months. It is a two bedroom flat close to the metro station. Let me know if interested.

Best reagrds,
Ariane

Hi Donna,

I own a fantastic apartment in Thisseio which will be available this summer and I need someone to take care of its rental.

How can I contact you?

Cheers,

Andres

Logothetis0
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Hello Michelle,

I am another one candidate for your property!

My name is Logothetis, I live and work permanently at Nea Smirni, Athens.

I have a 2-year experience at hosting and enough time to cope successfully with your apartment.

Hope for cooperation!

Best regards,

Logothetis

Hi Logothetis,

im Tianci. I saw your info. on Airbnb. I have an apartment in Voula. And I wanna host it on Airbnb. I don’t live here so wanna find someone to take care of my apartment. If you have interest we could talk more details. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you

Harry150
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi my name is Harry. I have a 1 bdrm flat that can sleep 4 in Kypseli Athens. I live abroad & need a host to start renting the flat. What is the average charge to owener from host

Hi Harry, I am hosting and managing hosting in Athens, Greece. I have developed a great hosting system to service all apartments we host for. The average charge is 25% of the rent. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. We also manage your calendar bookings so everything is taken care of. Meet and Greet check-in, apartment tour, rules of the house explained to guests, local info given to guests,  check-out and cleaning.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Donna

More of an advice than an actual application - control everything remotely! Get yourself the necessary equipment, invest and you can be fully in control of your property even though you're thousands of kilometers away. Simple as that.

Hello Harry! 

Let me properly introduice myself. I am an American educated (Columbia Uni.) entrepreneur who started his career for NYC, and has built a hospitality startup for fully serviced furnished apartments. We both rent and manage, on behalf of the owner, apartmens in Athens, Myconos and Aigina.

The current stats re:

1. Superhost,
  2. 5-star overall rating
  3. 1,615 5-star reviews
  4. >2,250 fulfilled trips
  5. 47-apartments portfolio under management
  6. 17 apartments in the pipeline
  7. 2 boutique hotels under development
  8. average annual occupancy rate of 81% vs. the market of 35% and the Athens Hotel market of 73%.

Please refer to our official website 

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

for more info and we can further talk so that u provide us more details regarding your objective and property.

Best,

Alex

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Harry.

Kypseli is an easy destination for me to co-host durind the week and the weekends. If you are still looking for s.b. I will be glad to cooperate 🙂

Best regards,

Tanya