Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Michelle1084
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello all! My grandparents have a condo by the natonal archeology museum in Athens, Greece. They have become too old to fly often and we do not have any family in Greece. I’m looking for an experienced property manager that speaks fluent English with a preference to those who speak some Greek and Spanish as well but not required. Looking for someone who lives full time in Athens and will potentially do or directly over see every all aspects of the property. We can further discuss the details. 

Please let reach out by replying below and we will be in touch! 

36 Replies 36
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello Michelle,

You may find someone who is looking for such a role in here if you use keywords including Greece, Athens, co host etc

All the best

Ioannis21
Level 4
Artemida, Greece

Hi Michelle, 

Assuming that you have a facebook account try to find diamond homes Greece or Ira Pagoni .

I think They are what you are looking for .

BR

Thank you for the recommendation, Ioannis!

We have a company in Athens with almost all the activities related to Airbnb properties: Full Management, Refurbishment, Decoration, Equipment, Education and Assistance for other hosts. 

As Ioannis said, you can contact me through Facebook (Diamond Homes Greece or Ira Pagoni) or by a personal message here. 

I will glad to meet you!

Alexandros1
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hey Michelle! Good to hear from you.

Let me properly introduice myself. I an American educated (Columbia Uni.) entrepreneur who has built a hospitality startup for fully serviced furnished apartments. We both rent and manage, on behalf of the owner, apartmens in Athens, Myconos and Aigina.

The current stats re:

1. Superhost,
  2. 5-star overall rating
  3. 1,461 5-star reviews
  4. >2,150 fulfilled trips
  5. 44-apartments portfolio under management
  6. 17 apartments in the pipeline
  7. 2 boutique hotels under development
  8. average annual occupancy rate of 81% vs. the market of 35% and the Athens Hotel market of 73%.

Please refer to our official website **** for more info and we can further talk so that u provide us more details regarding your objective and property.

Best,

Alex

[Link hidden]

Hi Alex, im Tianci. I saw your info. on Airbnb. I have an apartment in Voula. And I wanna host it on Airbnb. I don’t live here so wanna find someone to take care of my apartment. If you have interest we could talk more details. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you

Hey Tianci, sorry for the delay. Since Airbnb hides email and websited can u please email me through our website: 

@Tianci0@Hello

As I mentioned below in response to the original post I am Miia and I have a decade of experience in the hospitality industry plus managing my own airbnb place. If you still need someone let me know.

Thanks,

Miia

Hello Miia ,

Can you please contact me . 

I am writing you on my behalf of my partner Mr. Ori Kigel

I am seeking a co-host for my property .

I would like to discuss with you further please send me an email 

Orikigel@gmail.com

Kind Regards , 

Ori 

Hi Alex, The link to your website is hidden. Can you please share it with me on my mail? I have an apartment in Athens and need someone to rent it out/manage it for me. Email- ****

Thank you 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hey Suzan, sorry for the delay. Since Airbnb hides email and websited can u please email me through our

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Alexandros, can you say what is the name of your company or give the website address in a xxxxxdotcom type format? I'm not very experienced with Airbnb and can't find a way to PM you for your contact details.

Hey Heather! the website is

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Just replace the letters with latin leters 🙂 does it appear now?

Alex

Hi Alexandros, I own a maisonette in Voula Greece and I'm looking forward to rent it. If interested contact me on *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hey Karim, 

Hope my message finds you well.  I am a Superhost living in Athens, renting a studio in Monastiraki, and I had been looking for a trust worthy management company for a long time. A couple of months ago, I found Nexus Getaways, which offer more services than any other in the market (eg. personalized verification of guest on check in and personalized key collection on the check out, etc.) and they only charge 10% for full management! Since then, I spend no more time on running my apartment on Airbnb, and I am already fully booked on April, May and most of June and July. 

I am really satisfied with their services and I suggest you try them! 

Best regards,

Nikos