Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Michelle1084
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Athens Greece ~ Seeking Rental Management

Hello all! My grandparents have a condo by the natonal archeology museum in Athens, Greece. They have become too old to fly often and we do not have any family in Greece. I’m looking for an experienced property manager that speaks fluent English with a preference to those who speak some Greek and Spanish as well but not required. Looking for someone who lives full time in Athens and will potentially do or directly over see every all aspects of the property. We can further discuss the details. 

Please let reach out by replying below and we will be in touch! 

36 Replies 36

Hey Harry, 

Hope my message finds you well.  I am a Superhost living in Athens, renting a studio in Monastiraki, and I had been looking for a trust worthy management company for a long time. A couple of months ago, I found Nexus Getaways, which offer more services than the other companies in the market (eg. personalized verification of guest on check in and personalized key collection on the check out, etc.) and they only charge 10% for full management! Since then, I spend no more time on running my apartment on Airbnb, and I am already fully booked on April, May and most of June and July. 

I am really satisfied with their services and I suggest you try them! 

Best regards,

Nikos 

Patrick941
Level 2
Alkmaar, Netherlands

Hi Michelle,

A few months in, have you found a solution yet?

If not, I would gladly be of assistance!

All the best

Patrick

Miia0
Level 2
Greece

Hello Michelle,

If you haven't already got someone to take care and run your place please let me know. I have been working in the hospitality industry for a decade and I also manage my own airbnb place. 

Miia

Michalis2
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hi Michelle , are you still looking for a reliable property manager ? I am interested. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michalis

Tanya230
Level 2
Athens, GR

Hello Michelle! If you are still looking for a property manager, I will be glad to do it. I am speaking fluently english, greek, bulgarian and some russian.

Best regards,

Tanya

Hello Tanya

Please contact me as soon as possible 

am looking for a property manager exactly like you to manage our property in the historical center 

Please send me an email to Orikigel@gmail.com

Best , Ori

Nikos22
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hey Michelle, 

Hope my message finds you well.  I am a Superhost living in Athens, renting a studio in Monastiraki, and I had been looking for a trust worthy management company for a long time. A couple of months ago, I found Nexus Getaways, which offer more services than any other in the market (eg. personalized verification of guest on check in and personalized key collection on the check out, etc.) and they only charge 10% for full management! Since then, I spend no more time on running my apartment on Airbnb, and I am already fully booked on April, May and most of June and July. 

I am really satisfied with their services and I suggest you try them! 

Best regards,

Nikos