What Hosts are saying

I have 3 rooms in the upper area of my house tht are rented separately (usuallly) and I have had complaints from guests about other guests having sex ! Oh jeez,,, what to do about this? I have previously forbidden guests from bringing in visitors not rese... Latest reply by Giuliana142
    I'm a host and the following situation concerns me as it will affect the trust of people travelling using Airbnb so therefore my ability to get bookings. My parents made their first booking with Airbnb to stay in Paris with their grandchildren (my childre... Latest reply by Slawomir2
    Travel is, for the most, a relatively joyous thing. I’m not talking the means of getting from A to B - like schlepping to work (and back again) - but the nicer aspect, like a train journey north of the (English) border to rekindle a faded love affair with... Latest reply by Helen427
    • americanpancakesrecipe_xl.jpg
    After 4.5 years of hosting, I have been fortunate in having many absolutely delightful guests stay with me in one or other of my self contained units set on 2 acres (1ha) of lightly treed Australian rural land and for all the many beautiful people I have... Latest reply by Helen427
    • 6878019331_c6d21380b9_z.jpg
    The Christmas season is a time for giving, we’re told: if you watch TV, listen to the radio, browse online, or read a newspaper, you’re constantly being reminded to buy, buy, buy for your loved ones for Christmas. But of course spending our money isn’t th... Latest reply by Miloud0
    November 2014: I was driving from Portland, Oregon to San Francisco, for the first Airbnb Open! I was excited about the Open, but frustrated at not being able to connect with other hosts. Having newly opened our rental space, I was naturally eager ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • Host2HostReveal-160 MEDIUM.jpg
    I have having a few guest then suddenly I was unable to view my listing Link: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/39017184?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=45065368 No email no notification and no explanation. does anyone experience th... Latest reply by Robin4
    Any of you find that you get inquiries from guests that live nearby? I have gotten a few of these and I'm not sure if they are asking for a friend or trying to set up a space for an encounter of some kind. In all cases I reply and decline the reservation ... Latest reply by Laura2592