What Hosts are saying

This is about a young lady who needed a safe place to land after something happened in her life that would cause her to start over in a new city. She left friends and family behind to make a new life. She needed a place to stay for a month or more. She w... Latest reply by Stan-and-Jan0
    Airbnb has been very good for us, but now unfortunately we have to leave. We have Superhost status, but most of that good work has been down to our friend Jane ****. She has been absolutely reliable and conscientious, any time, day or night! She does t... Latest reply by Bertrand21
    We are travelling for a few weeks in the new year. We usually do the cleaning ourselves. Has anyone any ideas as to the best way to find someone to clean for us whilst we are away? We do not use a linen service so this means washing the linen too. I a... Latest reply by Robin4
    The money will be coming to me, and then I will be sending them a check, since they are old fashioned. I won't have to report that as rental income on my part, will I? My grandparents are very very hesitant to put their banking info on the internet. Latest reply by Abby201
    Hosting can be very stressful and cause all sorts of worry and angst. As a bit of a control freak in my normal life, I have had to ease back on certain tendencies to make hosting an enjoyable experience for myself. Its easy to get overwhelmed and imagine ... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi all, So i'm talking about the 'extra' compliments guests leave when they review you. I can see them on my ipad, indiviually per guest, or as a total for each option, but how do you see them on a computer or phone. I don't really use my ipad that often... Latest reply by Alexis101
    • IMG_0438.PNG