What Hosts are saying

No wonder I'm not getting so many bookings! I've just done an exercise to see how much my place actually costs to a guest for a long stay, these were the figures: Room value: 2,877 Less 12% discount: (345) ... Latest reply by Helen350
    Seattle hosts all have been so concerned about the new regulations that we all have been oblivious of the increase the Convention and Trade Center tax on short-term rentals to 7 percent. This is on top of the new flat taxes from the City. Total taxes are ... Latest reply by J-Renato0
    Happy Birthday Jesus.! and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.! I didn't know what to contribute, then thought at 61 yrs old, I'd talk about my own Favorite memories of Christmas. Although I read you guys have talked about being on AirBnB, which I have h... Latest reply by Miloud0
    • e13a0b8060c78dd3185c515aba314fb67bfb2fe7.jpeg
    When a guest begins reservation, Airbnb prominently announces that ” Infants don’t count toward the number of guests” right next to my maximum head count. However, my maximum head count is calculated based on the short term rental ordinance. Chicago consi... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi there, for the period 10-30/09 I am looking for a co-host for my apartment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, as I will be not in town myself.I have three bookings altogeter for this time, and I would need someone who could help with check in/out, key handover... Latest reply by Ross586
    Hi, Is anybody else receiving wrong payments, delayed payments, payments released 3 times to be deducted 6 times at the moment? There are thousands missing and its a nightmare sorting through it all as they have released and deducted at least 20 payments ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Been hosting for 6 pretty uneventful months, the odd breakage, a bit of general guest mess but nothing too serious.... we are used to hosting families with children and them also following the house rules ....... until we saw what was left by our latest... Latest reply by Anonymous