What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm a super host with 107 stays. This last year, I have lost an unbelievable amount of towels. People have used my white bathtowls to remove makeup and Nail Polish! I want to charge a $50.00 linen deposit. How do I itemize this in the rates? Latest reply by Ruth331
    This month marks a year now that I've been hosting. I've learned a lot this past year and in large part have enjoyed the experience. A vast majority of our guests have been great. I'm extremely lucky in that I have a wonderfully supportive co-host in m... Latest reply by Laura2484
    • IMG_4534.jpg
    I have guests at the moment who have removed the shelving at the top of the wardrobe and all the blankets and bed linen that was stored up there is now on the floor. They have moved my 2 (new) bedside tables and put the shelve on them to make some sort o... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi,We host our holiday home which is roughly 2 hours from home. We have a great cleaning lady, and then we come down 6 weekly or so to do a deep clean-behind the fridge/ top of the cupboards, that sort of thing. I just have a question about linen for othe... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    Hi all, The last 2 guests have caused damages to the house. I'd really appreciate your advice on the current guests (Family with 3 children):1. They are using the antique hand made glass dinning table for 12 people as a ping-pong table: they can damage no... Latest reply by Marian132