Stats and views.

Phanita0
Level 5
Thailand

Stats and views.

Hi I am wondering if any one have the same problems as me with the Stats and the views ?

I have 4 properties but I can only see the daily  stats on one of them, the 3 others and on the one like the picture underneath here I can’t see anything.  So for December I can’t see no movement. Hope to hear if this is a common problem  and that Airbnb will fix it.

Stats

5 Replies 5
Zacharias0
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

You have to use the drop down bar. Also, you can view your stats, which honestly dont matter as they are off by a few days, on your phone under the STATS tab. The computer will have one number and your phone will have a completely different number. Mine were off by at least a hundred views.

Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Hello @Phanita0

I have this problem and have talked to the staff at Airbnb about it. They have sent it to tech.

But I have found a solution to the problem. You have to click back one month and then forward again and your stats for December will appear 🙂

Mariann 🙂

Hi Mariann

Thank you very much for the tip. It works : )

Happy new near.

CarlandDiane0
Level 10
San Marcos, TX

Hi @Phanita0. Your stats look very different from mine. I don't get a calculation of booking rate. Perhaps it varies by browser? (I use Firefox on Windows 10.)

Hello @CarlandDiane0

I also use Firefox on Windows 10. And I get the calculation.

Mariann 🙂