What Hosts are saying

My issue is ratings that began last month July 23/2019. I had a guest leave a rating of 5 star rating, they will not update my listing. I was advised through Air BNB updates would be posted at end of July 2019. Nothing to date August 24,2019.I have a s... Latest reply by Diane749
    Smart pricing is still a big failure.Your system fails to take into consideration that some AirBnB listings are much nicer than others and therefore should be priced higher. Your Reviews system still leaves a lot too be desired even after your recent chan... Latest reply by Chase9
    Hi - we don't have a cleaning fee and most guests do a good job in tidying up. But some first time airbnb guests or people who are not regulars, this area has caused some confusion in the past as the guests thought that as there was no cleaning fee, it w... Latest reply by David4516
    Every now and then I get these emails from Airbnb telling me to "Turn lookers into bookers" and they provide examples of places nearby that got guests for X amount less per night than I charge. That X amount is usually considerably lower than my very reas... Latest reply by Glen-And-Jennifer0
    I received my Airbnb Plus photos after waiting a number of months and I'm sort of disappointed by the quality. My friend who shoots interiors for magazines like AD was nice enough to take ours and we don't want to replace them with meh photos we're forced... Latest reply by Thalía3
    Hi all. We are fairly new to the Hosting World. Loving it! We have questions regarding what other hosts have done or will be doing to compensate for the taxes being taken out. AirBnB suggests that we send a message or ask the Guests in person to pay. Also... Latest reply by Elaine436
    As a host myself I understand the importance of offering my clients options for exploring the local wine country. I am a wine guide living in Ashland, Oregon in the heart of the Rogue Valley AVA, surrounded by many small family owed wineries. [Persona... Latest reply by Dave--and-Dana-0