What Hosts are saying

Dear fellow hosts,A Toronto host had this to deal with this week: Eee! I met @Alexandra for the Toronto leg of @Lizzie's tour and we, Alexandra and I, shared an Airbnb!I know! If you were the host, you would have been on the phone to CS, righ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    • ALairbnb.PNG
    Hi everyone! I am hosting for more 2 years already (private room) and this is first time that I face this problem. My guest is sick. He said that he got small flue when he just arrived. Therefore, he did not inform me about this in advance. Anyway! He is... Latest reply by Shannon-and-Ryan0
    Please put the little calendar preview back on the page of conversation with guests on, I miss it very much! It was so user friendly. Please bring it back; it was so helpful to have when guests needed to change their reservation, etc. Now I have to click ... Latest reply by Gabriela614
    I’m making a map showing the area my cabin is in. I want to show the proximity and variety of things in the area. I chose things mostly to give an overview, but can’t show everything. For example I show one winery, one bike trail, one hiking trail, one ap... Latest reply by Karlo4
    • A7177ACA-7DE2-4092-98C7-270992B25C62.jpeg
    Hello everybody, I hope everything is well. I am new to this platform and just wanted to know a couple of things. What is the biggest challenge that you face as an Airbnb Owner. Would it be dealing with clients? Getting bookings? Scheduling conflicts? Can... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Easter is a very busy time for us and we often have guests checking in and out on the same day. I have a flexible check-in and check-out policy and have never had a problem. Guests have always been more than willing to vacate their room for me to clean ... Latest reply by Janice258
    I appreciate what all of these hosts have said about bad tenants and lack of response and support from AirBnB. I have let villas and apartments that I either own or manage on the Côte d'Azur in France for over 25 years, I think I know the pitfalls and how...