Upcoming guest says they changed their reservation, I received no notice

Denise253
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Upcoming guest says they changed their reservation, I received no notice

I have a guest checking in today. As far as I knew they were supposed to check in yesterday. I've sent several messages to this guest welcoming them and giving them information for their arrival. They finally sent me a message last night say they had changed their reservation to today, and there is a problem with the Airbnb site. They said they got confirmation of their change, but I didn't. They also said the message they had sent me never showed up in the message history. I have no messages from them until last night about the change. I've already been notified by Airbnb that a payout has been sent to me for the guests' original number of days reserved. Not sure how to handle this discripancy or what to tell my guests when they arrive today. Help. Anyone encounter this before??? How did it get resolved???

1 Reply 1

@Denise253   Best I can offer is to Contact Airbnb click on the link for all the ways to do that. I have noticed a few glitches recently, you should have definitely received an alteration request to confirm a change of dates.