Wanted to share some good news~

Wanted to share some good news~

Hello fellow hosts~! I just wanted to share the good news that with the recent change to the criteria Henry and I were able to get super host status~! 

Henry is over the moon - he's the one that does most of the heavy lifting so he's more thrilled than I am. I totally get it 🙂 

(Finally!!! Recognition for Henry's hard work doing all the cleaning and laundry ~~~~ All I do is talk.) 

Althought we've never met in person I feel like I have a strong personal connection with so many hosts here. So naturally you were the first people I wanted to share my good news with, and I want to extend a personal thank you to everyone for the support, advice, interesting banter, various perspectives and laughs that you all shared with me during my 2 years as a host. 

@Lizzie @Quincy @Sarah @Rachel@Cathie@Branka & Silvia @Huma @Paul @Lawrene @Rebecca @John @Ute 

And all the hosts I wasn't able to tag...... tagging people on a new post.......this is harder than I thought. omg~

KakaoTalk_20190112_011342030.jpgKakaoTalk_20190112_010805645.jpg

Since winter is our low season Henry and I will be leaving to go on a much deserved vacation soon....somewhere warm and sunny to avoid the cold Korean winter so I may not be around the CC as often as I usually am for the next week or two. Henry says I'm totally obssessed with the CC and that we should forget about hosting all together during our vacation, except to check for inquiries/booking requests twice a day 🙂 We'll see how it goes~

Cheers to you all~! I'll let you know when I'm back~~~ 

- Jess

37 Replies 37
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Donald 

Don, you get one coupon a year, not one a quarter and you have a year to use it. If you log on and go to your payment method you will see under the payment method the coupon and voucher section and it will list there any coupons you have and the expiry date.

You are right about the assessment quarters though, here is the one I received a couple of weeks ago....

Superhost stats D.png

It says 13 times in a row there (which I think is correct) but every time I speak to CS they tell me it is 4 times in a row.....so who knows!

Cheers......Rob

Ava30
Level 10
Eureka, CA

@Jessica-and-Henry0  CONGRATULATIONS! Hard earned and well deserved! 

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

Fantastic news, @Jessica-and-Henry0, you both deserve it, congratulations!!!

Suzanne302
Level 10
Wilmington, NC

@Jessica-and-Henry0

So happy for you! And so well-deserved! I enjoy all your insights here on the forum so enjoy your vacation and looking forward to hearing more from you when you return.

Armen-and-Lilit0
Level 1
Yerevan, Armenia

Congratulations on this great achievement.

Leo192
Level 8
Spartanburg, SC

Wow congrats!  Great news and have fun on your little vacation.

Lisa-and-Chris1
Level 2
Kingston, JM

Congratulation guys, well done. Continue to excell, improve the services offered and maintain your SuperHost status.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, This is great to hear! Congratulations @Jessica-and-Henry0!!!!

Where will you be going for holidays? 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen