What Hosts are saying

Hi! I accidently submitted a review for the wrong guest and this particualr guest had several damages in the unit. How can I go back and change that review. I just want to make sure that other owners are aware and dont consider my review valid !! Latest reply by Victoria57
    I am starting my second year as a host. I am looking at the probability of repeat guests for a particular weekend, but they have not confirmed the reservation. I am also using instant booking. I was going to block the days, but if I do, the guests will no... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello there, I have been wondering about the number of guests feature and have a suggestion: - Similar to weekend pricing, it could be possible to create an option to chose the different minimum guest number for different periods. My listing is situated i... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello, I have not received payments for nearly 4 weeks despite the process being very efficient for the past 18 months. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues or can recommend a way to resolve this? Thank you Latest reply by Kirstie
    There is now significant national interest in protesters visiting D.C. for the inauguration. I know this must be a significant booking weekend for all, but for those who aren't booked-is there a way we can group together to offer free or reduced booking ... Latest reply by Nicole218
    I had someone from beijing china book a room for one person... which i accepeted.A week later i asked him if he would like me to prepare breakfast for him.. He replied no he and his wife will be ok..I then asked how many should be expecting? He said him h... Latest reply by Diana141
    Hi all! I am wondering if the emails I receive during the day of a guest's checkout are related to when they actually checkout. Does the guest confirm they've checked out, and ABNB sends this email? The email reads "John's group just checked out, so now ... Latest reply by Reema2