What Hosts are saying

I had someone from beijing china book a room for one person... which i accepeted.A week later i asked him if he would like me to prepare breakfast for him.. He replied no he and his wife will be ok..I then asked how many should be expecting? He said him h... Latest reply by Diana141
    Hi all! I am wondering if the emails I receive during the day of a guest's checkout are related to when they actually checkout. Does the guest confirm they've checked out, and ABNB sends this email? The email reads "John's group just checked out, so now ... Latest reply by Reema2
    Hi there! I was supposed to receive a payout of $83 that was due to arrive in my bank account on the 6th of January 2017. But needless to say I didn't. Help please! *Could it possibly be due to my bank account not being able to accept foreign currency? (M...
    I am unable to pre- approveNow that you’ve exchanged messages with Shreyaskar, are you ready to pre-approve this trip? When you pre-approve, they’ll be able to book the reservation instantly.If you won’t be able to accommodate the trip, dismiss the inquir... Latest reply by Bailey6
    Hi all I am have been having issues that are only moderately irritating on the iPhone app as a host. I get reminders to respond to reservation requests even though I have responded through the app or on my dekstop. I tend to ignore these reminders and put...
    Hi I just wanted to share with you a service I recently used here in Iceland. I found it on facebook - Suðurland þrif sumarhúsa. I had a thight schedule between guests and they came and cleaned the cabin and replaced all bedding and towels and where very...
    I am so confused!!! I have set my nightly rate at $635 for a certain period and yet when booking enquiry's come through it is showing a rate less than what I am asking - even the guests are confused and are asking me why they keep seeing two difference pr... Latest reply by Kath3
    Hi! I have a guest coming in in a few days and they just told me that they were in an accident and don't know when they'll be able to come in. They're not cancelling, although they want me to cancel it for them, and asking for credit for a later date? Thi... Latest reply by Nicole216
    Hi, I host at Casa Madiba in Camaguey, Cuba. First, let me tell you that AirBnB is a gift from heaven due to the possibilities that this tool offers. I do have a problem with my listing and the booking options. I have a large house with 8 rooms, each with... Latest reply by Maria-Lurdes0