What Hosts are saying

Just a question to throw out there. Do hosts make for more sympathetic, realistic guests (i.e. not expecting the hotel experience) or are they more judgmental? Or, is your experience that it makes no difference and varies from host to host? My first host/... Latest reply by Deborah1
    I had a guest who stayed for about a month. I SPECIFICALLY said in my posting NO children, its even an option for booking. She brought TWO! We kept in contact during her stay and she repeately said everything was great. When she left the place was a DI... Latest reply by Dee9
    How to edit the address? There's a bug and I can't edit the address. I tried in both FF and Chrome. I tried to move the point in the map. Note that Brasília in Brazil has a unique address system different from the rest of Brazil, so this may be abug with ... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    My property location is not pinned correctly. When I try to move the PIN on my desktop to the correct location, it says "saved" and when I log back in, the pin has reverted back to the original incorrect spot. When I try to move the pin on my mobile app... Latest reply by Kirstie
    How stupid are Airbnb ?? They actually removed the search option filter for -"what property type are you searching for ?"Now ALL potential guests searching for a house or villa are made to look in the listing for every thing including all apartments !!!... Latest reply by Gregory11
    Hi, I hosted a guest a few months ago and they tried to leave a review but were having trouble with the site. The review never posted, though he sent me what he meant to leave. I would love for it to be included on my listing. It is positive and will help... Latest reply by Bair0
    I was wondering if any hosts have experience with allowing pets. My Airbnb is my home, we have three indoor/outdoor cats and three kids. Our typical guest is someone who is coming through from Oregon, Canada, Colorado, or Utah on a full day haul, and then... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0