What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb Community, the bed type of my listing is Single & Double Bunk Bed, above Single and bottom is Double, but I've only found a Single & Single Bunk Bed icon in the bed type, can Airbnb team add an above Single & bottom Double bed icon in the bed ty... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    I had some guests check in a week ago and they have left already and I still haven't received a payout from Airbnb. I've searched the site thoroughly and can't find a way to contact anyone from Airbnb. Any suggestions on how to handle this?Thanks in advan... Latest reply by Sharon165
    I would like to know why my nightly charge has been dropped from $48 per night to $41 without my permission?!!! Latest reply by Carol185
    Does anyone else have an issue with a very substantial discrepancy between the views page on the Airbnb mobile app and the 'stats' page on the website? They could not be more different for us. The more detailed 'stats' page captures maybe 1/5 of the views... Latest reply by Yvonne86
    Hello everyone, I just got an inquiry for nearly 3 months. My nightly price is 84€ for may/june and 124€ for july/august. When a guest selects more than a month, the price goes cca 84% down! It is insanely low and appears as 4-5 days have the same price a... Latest reply by Milka3
    Hi, I can't see my listing when searching. I have tried setting all criteria and zooming in, it's just not there in the list view or map view. The name of the property is 'Dame Street - Temple Bar - Dublin Castle'. It's right in the middle of Dublin. D... Latest reply by Andrew90
    So I've had 7 bookings in the last 2 days. I'm feeling pretty good except.....3/4 of my guests have profiles from this momth and no reviews. Has anyone encountered this before? Should I be concerned? I'm new so I'm sure the question has been asked 100 tim... Latest reply by Lilian20