Warning-bad guest !

Sorin0
Level 4
Jersey City, NJ

Warning-bad guest !

hey guys,

Is my first post here and unfortunetly is not a happy post...

Had just completly cleaned my apt. and did all laundry and i had Mr. Atul B( no reviews, 4 verifications)from India checking in. Within an hour and without letting me know he left. Just now i recieved this from airbnb(his request to get refund and message).

PS-is 3rd. in a row indian guest that gives me huge problems ! Yes..anyone else ??

The other 2 guests from India i can share info upon request-helpfull to know for future. I do now want to go all out into this ... 

"Hi Team, Today I checked in the place and left the place within one hour because the whole place was so dirty and infected. I got red marks on my hands (pictures attached) just by sitting on the couch which Sorin gave me to sleep. My couch was so dirty and smelly and there was cat hairs all over the place. Everything in the apartment was so dirty and it was not a living place for any living person. If I would have stayed for even one whole day, I would have gone to the hospital. It's like a fraud to customer by not giving accurate pictures and description of the place. I came from India this morning after 16 hours flight and checked in to such place which was so dirty. Just to let you know that I recently recovered from Dengue fever when I was in India (find attached doctor document to my employer) and I didn't want that I will get sick again at such horrible place which was so dirty. I am requesting Sorin (owner) that please clean the place as it's not suitable for yourself and your cats. Kindly refund me the whole amount as I didn't expect this from any listing at such reputed website airbnb. Thanks, Atul"

Again it  is all lies..this guy posted pics and sent them to airbnb of my cat ? the bathroom, living room and even LIED that he got red marks on his arm. He prob. scratched his arm, it def. looks liek this in the pic -i wish i had a camera recoring this !!

Sorin C.

15 Replies 15

Hi@Alexandra

Ive honestly not read any of his posts as I can’t figure out how to do it as when I click onto his fisog, I can’t get anywhere.

Advice on how to read these reviews please?