What Hosts are saying

If someone wants to book my property for current day then airbnb is not letting him do thatIn calendar also I see it unavaiableI dont know how to fix this For example - if today is 1st march then my property cant be booked for 1st march but can be booked ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    How do I contact someone at at Airbnb? There are no contact information. What if I do not get paid for the guests. There are no email or numbers to call. I want them to unlock my account because my guest cancelled and the dates are blocked. No one to... Latest reply by Scott80
    Hi, I went to Western Union to receive my payouts. The asked me who is the sender and address, I told them its Airbnb.... its not enough. How and who is the official sender of payouts to the hosts on the AirBNB. Please help?thanks Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    I am getting errors in the app. It says "error, please log in to continue" but I cannot find a place to log in or log out, and it still shows my information. This is very challenging becuase it increases the delay between when I get a notification, vs wh...
    Actully i was hosted 2 villas in my listning space where was your company give .but i just sold out my listed olu villa , so i cant give some rooms and any other service with out that villa is not longer me ,please give me a soluations ,i just want to rem... Latest reply by Steve143
    I have had 3 enquiries I answer the questions then hear nothing. Am I answering correctly do I have to do anything else. There is a translation option what's this. Do I approve them first then contact them and confirm dates? Latest reply by Robin4
    My husband and I are buying a new home and are considering keeping our current one as an Airbnb rental/short-term furnished rental. I'm a little apprehensive since we have only ever listed it twice and I ended up with average reviews, some for things I ca... Latest reply by Cormac0