What Hosts are saying

When it comes to Asian guests I have been very careless in accepting Airbnb's verification.After the second booking where an agent created the reservation, I realize that I must be more vigilant in verifying that the person making the reservation IS the ... Latest reply by Bruce43
    This is a two part problem. I had snoozed my listing because we were renovating, but we finished earlier than expected. I changed the status of the listing from "Snoozed" to "Listed" but all of my dates were still blocked. Since there didn't seem to be an... Latest reply by Joshua63
    Hi folks, I have just started out on Airbnb and I've had a request from a couple whose house has been flooded (by cowboy roofers). Their insurance covers alternative accomodation whilst remedial work is done and they need to move out for a month or so. Th... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    My guest is sick and wants to change the dates which I have no problem with. However, my cancellation policy is strict and she is supposed to come in 3 days. If she changes the days she might pay 50% refund (right?). If I suggest the change, will I be pu... Latest reply by Helen3
    is it possible to set a payout method for individual listings? i have three listings in the house i live and wish to add another house listing that i want paid into a different account. is this possible? thanks Latest reply by Kurt32
    Has any other guest encountered this? For me, this is a first....... I received this email yesterday (via AirBnB site) from a booked guest coming coming in next month. I was floored: "Hi Chad,Yeah super excited to see everyone there! I just wanted to g... Latest reply by Chad7
    HiI have had a guest turn up and slip a note under my door a few days ago and then turn up to my home again tonight as I had not responded to note under door. To be totally honest this 'spooked' me as I didn't think enquiries know where I live until the ... Latest reply by Dee9
    I have recently listed my house, however when I try to make a booking from a different account to see if it is working it comes up that I (or the other users who try and book), must provide an online profile and a form of government ID? Is there a way of ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Kia ora all you wonderful hosts that bother to look on here - I am so annoyed about a review and cant shake off the angst. We have a 1960s home that is older and still in orignal state but it is clean and tidy, I had a couple (newly weds so why would you... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0