What Hosts are saying

Hi there,I know that this question is discussed all over this forum but after 4 days I´ve posted my ad it still doesnt appear in the search results. Tried all the settings and filters but it seems that my ad still needs to be audited or something like tha... Latest reply by Raymond39
    Hi, we are London hosts and today we received an email from AirBnB stating that: 'our system indicates that you have an entire home listing in Greater London that has been booked for 90 nights of the 2017 calendar year. On March 1st 2017, your calendar fo... Latest reply by Lizzie
    HiCould you please advise. I normally prefer bookings of 7 days, but I have several gaps of less than 7 days and I have used the availability setting to highlight those times, often allowing 4 day minimum bookings.Can I please confirm that potential guest... Latest reply by Poppy0
    Since I am moving back to Europe I want to sell my properties that include a vacation rental listed with Airbnb. Can the listing be transfered to a new owner? Since I have very good reviews, the new owner might want to keep them....I will have my last gue... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi fellow hosts,This morning I noticed a burn mark on the bathroom floor. It's not fixable as the floor is vinyl. The guest has put her hair straightner on the floor which has put the burn mark on the floor. They are still here for another 4 nights. I hav... Latest reply by Punam0
    I have just edited my pricing for the following year but when I go to find out what renters would see, the price is 3% higher than what I have edited. Any idea why? Latest reply by Kim-and-Jen0