Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Elena2886
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

I thank the airbnb team for evaluating my activities 😍

I hope that this will make it possible to receive even more guests in the future 🤗

Michaela250
Level 1
Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Thank you AirBnB for this award and especially a big thank you to my guests for the positive reviews, I really appreciate it. It is a motivation for me and at the same time a sign that we are doing it right and going in the right direction.

Martin3426
Level 1
Abuja, Nigeria

Excited and glad to hit this milestone. Joined 6 months ago and it has been fun and rewarding all through!

Rok134
Level 2
Monaco

Thank you 

Its been more then 5 years that we have been working together.

We hope to host other superhosts from Airbnb in our properties of Alcala Tenerife Island 

The sign looks great.

It would be nice to get a physical sign that from airbnb that we can display on the property.

Cordially yours

Rok

Wes-and-Lyn0
Level 2
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Thanks again Airbnb for the award. It's a great idea and recognises the hard work that goes into becoming a SH and at the same time means we don't ever let our standards slip because we value our SH status... and so does our guests. We  LOVE hosting in Aberdeen, Scotland!

Vanessa1234
Level 2
Goiânia, Brazil

@Vanessa1234 Thank you Airbnb for Your great job in conecting super hosts together in this plataform! I am very proud to be a part of that and wish to know even more super hosts around the world in order to make reservation in their places when I am going to travel! 

Ingrid571
Level 1
Johannesburg, South Africa

Its great to be a super host again! 

Aor-JP0
Level 2
Krabi, Thailand

Sawadee ka.

I am so happy. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Aor JP

Elaine184
Level 2
Miramar, FL

Thank you Airbnb I am great full to be able to use your platform to host and meet exotic people around the world. Supper host 10th time in a roll. Greetings from Florida

Mary--Ryan-And-Spencer0
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

So great to be a part of this winning home team!

Super nice to be a Superhost! I've been having good experiences by being a host at Airbnb for the last 4 years now. I've met great people, and made a few good friends through this platform. 

Ann26322
Level 1
Helena, Mt

Thank you for the designation.  It's been a lot of fun meeting people from all over the world, near and far, and introducing them to our beautiful capital city.

So I'm a 15 time Superhost! and all I got was this Email!  Could have used some of that Superhost assistance $.

Kim2425
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Thank you for the honor - I am in the Jefferson Park / Crenshaw district / West Adams / USC area of Los Angeles, California - The Arlington House - glad to be associated with such a wonderful group of hosts!

Andrea4419
Level 1
Guate, Guatemala

Hi everyone, greetings from Guatemala City.

Thanks Airbnb for this reward and for the opportunity to make business through your platform.