Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Rae46
Level 2
Corvallis, MT

We madesuper host now 15 times in a row. Thank you, Airbnb for keeping our head above water in these tumultuous times. Cyber hugs and love

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Rae46 

That's amazing, congrats! 😀🎉

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Lizzie 

Thanks just got my 19th Superhost award.

Would you be able to check with Airbnb about what happened to the vouchers we get for being a superhost which we could not use during Covid. I did ask directly but didn't get a reply.

I would hope that Airbnb would extend the period during which they could be used, particularly bearing in mind the horrendous start to the year that many hosts encountered. It would seem highly unfair that we cannot use the voucher through no fault of our own.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3,

That's a great question! I'm happy to report that the vouchers will indeed be extended 😊

Coupons that were issued from October 2019 onwards will be replaced by new ones that expire on April 2021. The new vouchers can also be used on Airbnb experiences.

You should be getting an email about this anytime soon!

Robert4853
Level 2
Kampala, Uganda

Thanks Airbnb for nominating me for being a Superhost twice in a row this year. It’s such an amazing honour and an inspiration to even do better for my guests in the future.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congrats, @Robert4853!  🎉

How did you celebrate your Superhost status?

Simon2740
Level 2
Ballarat, Australia

Just made Superhost! Giddy up 😀

Greeting!

Sariya0
Level 5
Mumbai, India

#superhost once again!!!

Thank You all the lovely guests, Thank You Airbnb for making this possible 🙂

Look forward to hosting many more wonderful folks!

Lenore22
Level 10
California, United States

Wait... Can only superhosts see this thread?

Florence672
Level 2
Carmarthen, United Kingdom

Diolch yn fawr! (Thank you very much!)
It's nice to be recognised for the effort that is put in to maintain Carmarthen AirBnB house for Superhost status!
During these extra careful times I have ensured cleanliness to Covid-19 advisory standard and am always available to help through instant communication responses. I have tried to go the extra mile for guests during their stay, giving advice on things to do and places to see locally, as well as making my social media platforms a hub of Carmarthen related information.
As social distancing and travel restrictions became more stringent for my local area I decided to transform the shed in my garden into a Bar so that guests could enjoy themselves late into the evenings. This wasn't just a creative response to last orders at 10pm in the local pubs, but it was also a way of saying thank you to guests that decide to book my house, to give them something unique and fun to enjoy!
The status of Superhost has given me the "Hwyl" as we say in Wales... which is the spirit to carry on working hard and giving my guests a great service!

Thanks again / Diolch

Florence

Janine243
Level 2
Pennsylvania, United States

The bar idea .. love it

Kevin1919
Level 1
Big Bear Lake, CA

Awesome!  Congrats all!

It has been an exhilarating experience hosting on Airbnb,it is the best platform to host.Their support system is  really awesome.Since I am a senior citizen, I take this opportunity to  wish  the young CEO of this organisation all the very best in all his endeavour.Thank you TEAM Airbnb.

Baturay0
Level 2
Muğla, Turkey

Great to announce that we have reached one more anniversary as a Superhost 🙂

Thank you airbnb!