Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Anerdy0
Level 2
New Zealand

Awesome,what a privilege to gain super host again. Thank you for the coupon airbnb

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Anerdy0 

Congratulations, I'm sure it's well deserved! 🌟
Enjoy your coupon 😉

Andrew1990
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Thanks Air bnb for our reward.  We are looking forward to having guests stay with us tomorrow on 4th July.  We have had time whilst on lock down to repaint and add valuable new facilities for our guests to enjoy at Enchanted Woods Glamping Caravan based at Hastings, England

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Andrew1990 

Congratulations! 🎉

We have a thread about redecorating during lockdown, in case you're interested in sharing more about the updates you've made to your listing. I know I'd love to see pictures 😊
I also hope your guest enjoyed the new facilities!

Fernanda735
Level 3
State of São Paulo, Brazil

Hello Lizzie,

I was very happy with the news. Being recognized for our work is very important. I transformed my family's place to receive people with affection and this has saved us in the pandemic. It became our main income and our family is well because of it. I am grateful for all the tips and study that Airbnb offers us and especially for respecting the hosts' earnings. I'm a fan of the app and I'm happy to be with you.

Fernanda Dearo

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Fernanda735 

That's lovely to hear, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! And congrats on the Superhost status, what are you doing to celebrate? 😊

Thank you! We are so excited to join the stellar group of Super host! Looking forward to taking part in the community.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congrats, @Homer-and-Ronda0🎉

It's great having you here 😊

Steve2622
Level 1
Luperon, Dominican Republic

Hello everyone they call me fearless Captain Steve. I live in the Dominican republic and I have a wonderful place in Palm Beach Gardens Florida in Palm Beach County it is 10 minutes from the beach it is 10 minutes from a major golf community called PGA national and it’s 15 minutes from downtown West Palm Beach. There’s all kinds of activities to do there on land and on the sea! If any of you are interested in staying in my place or sending someone my way please let them know that you found me on the super host page and I will offer you a discount. I think all of the people that have stayed in my place and gave me the rave reviews and I think my housekeeper and my next-door neighbor for everything I do!

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Well done Captain @Steve2622 !

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

David6906
Level 2
Lehigh Acres, FL

Thanks for inviting me to the group. This is an interesting time in the world but this too shall pass! Keeping a positive attitude is 98% of it! Don't you agree?

Master David Reeve
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@David6906 That's a lovely way of looking at it! It's great having you in the Community 😊

Marry-Augustine-Sheeldy-S0
Level 1
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, FOR ME ITS A VERY BIG THING TO BE PART OF THE AIRBNB COMMUNITY AND A SUPER HOST. I REALLY APPRECIATED.  

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Marry-Augustine-Sheeldy-S0 

I'm sure it's well deserved! 🎉
How are you going to celebrate your Superhost status?

Rae46
Level 2
Corvallis, MT

We madesuper host now 15 times in a row. Thank you, Airbnb for keeping our head above water in these tumultuous times. Cyber hugs and love