Where to buy an established Airbnb property?

Manuela465
Level 1
New York, NY

Where to buy an established Airbnb property?

I'm interested in purchasing an Airbnb property that is turnkey. Is there a website out there for sellers of Airbnbs?

8 Replies 8
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Manuela465  Airbnb listings are not transferrable. All the reviews, etc, go with the host, not the property. New owners have to set up a new listing under their own account, start with zero reviews (unless you already own other Airbnb properties, in that case, the reviews you have already gotten would appear on your profile page for all your properties) and changing property owners without contacting already booked guests to give them the option to cancel (guests look at reviews, and the reviews are very much based on the host , how he/she deals with their guest, how they keep the property, etc) would be very bad business practice and could make the guests mad and lead to bad reviews and demands for refunds. 

So if you are looking for a property to Airbnb, it really doesn't matter or apply that it has been used as an Airbnb before, except for the fact that it would already be furnished and set up for guests.

Clary2
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

If you are still interested in a turnkey airbnb I have 2 houses on one large lot for sale in Daytona Beach.  You can look on zillow on 12th St.  just off the river.  I'm a superhost and love the neighborhood.  

Karol22
Level 10
SF, CA

I"m not sure of an official website but check Facebook groups. There's a lot of professional Airbnb Facebook groups I've seen several posts of folks selling their Airbnb accounts with properties, turn-key. It's legit, just do your due diligence. 

Jason-and-Carolina0
Level 3
Oregon, United States

We are always considering our options. If anyone is interested in a turnkey airbnb with awesome returns, amazing reviews and proven track record please contact us. 

while we love hosting and it’s a great revenue stream e always are looking for the next move in the game of life. 

As you know you can't transfer your listing or booking so you are not offering a 'turnkey airbnb' you are simply offering a house for sale with good STR potential @Jason-and-Carolina0 

Since we have the ability to add a co host it sure seems like we could market it as turnkey. Besides it’s more than a house for sale in that it’s all fully furnished. Most homes sold in the US don’t include furniture and all the living necessities. 

Yes you can add in furnishing to the sale if you like.

If you add someone as a co-host then that is on your profile and they will have access to all your bookings (and finances).

They still have to set up their own listing.