What Hosts are saying

I noticed the following: 1. my guests left all the lights and heaters on (full blast) after they left the apartment. I could not meet them for a check out because they left in the middle of the day. My heating bill went up 4 times in the last month. ... Latest reply by Scott-and-Sherryn0
    Hi, I recently (within the last 24 hours) had a potential guest (one who had requested information prior to a booking) ask a number of security relate questions: How was the house secured, did I have a criminal record? Then proceeded to ask for my perso... Latest reply by Allison2
    I'm completly confused and can't find any answers to a bunch of questions I have..... If a booking is marked in green as accepted does this mean they have paid.? or is the booking blocked but without any payment thus running the risk of losing other possi... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello to All fellow Airbnb hosts in the Melbosstrand area. I am keen to help you with co-hosting and am also willing to help anyone to set-up their listing.
    This is not an emotional, but a factual statement about Airbnb's security practices with regards to Instant Booking. Airbnb has repeatedly ignored my co-hosts and my requests for verbal contact with senior management about security issues relating to host... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, i've gone through the process of looking for someone to help me co host. twice now, but have had no response, is this normal, or do I just sit tight and wait? Latest reply by Matthew285