What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm adding a new listing but can't get past the address - it won't accept the address - the address is correct though - says "Unable to translate address to position on the map. Please check the address"Any ideas anyone??Rose Latest reply by Rosemary67
    Hi all! Two of my properties are on the same lot, however they are separated by a fenceline which usually results in confusion to the guests, so I usually attach maps via the inbox system on my mobile phone, however I do not see an option to attach images... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I have created the account and listed a place a week ago and ready to go and up running in Japan.However, on the preview page, it says the listing is unavailable. I have contacted Japanese airbnb customer support several times but all they say is to conta... Latest reply by Gion-Bishamon0
    My first 6 guests were all a pleasure and came within the first 3-4 months of listing. But suddenly stopped getting any requests or inquiries and have not hosted anybody for last year. Is there some “secret” negative rating or AirBnB policy that reduces v... Latest reply by Andrew157
    Hi, is anyone / has anyone experienced a glitch on the AirBnB app in the last few days whereby the listing calendar is refusing to scroll past the end of June and therefore making it impossible to access calendar information beyond that month? It only sta... Latest reply by Adam18
    Hay! i am from slovenia but we have a vacation home that i am listing on airbnb (first time) and i would like to know that ais the policy for that? if you maybe know whatkind of laws should i need to consider and if i need to report me renting this place ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Greeting everyone,Anyone had any luck signing up to Co-host in Los Angeles area? everytime I click on the link it tells me "coming soon" - I'm surprised this is not available yet in such a big market? i'm sure there's tons of people who could use a co-hos... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am relatively new to hosting! My concern is a new instant booking from a person with no profile photograph and no review. Although not due to arrive until the end of November has requested directions several times, but replying to his own mobile numbe... Latest reply by Mona42