What Hosts are saying

Please help me! I made a mistake. I made two accounts for the same apartment. For the new account, which should be deleted, I have forgotten password. Does anyone have advice on how to solve my problem? Thank you in advance. Duska Latest reply by Loretta8
    A guest who is staying for one night wants to book the next night as well but Airbnb will not allow him to conclude the reservation. I checked my calendar and the date is not blocked. What could the problem be? If anyone has ideas I would appreciate th... Latest reply by Nathan44
    I would appreciate you looking into this please: IN REFERENCE TO AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED. Hosts make their guests feel welcome, even when they’re far from home. But before a guest can enjoy your hospitality, they need to book their reservation. The firs... Latest reply by Amy65
    Hi, I have hosted already a couple of times, initially I have added only 1 account details for my payouts of the hostings that I had done. Now i wish to add new bank accounts, i have added all correct details 2 times yet it says there is error in adding t... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hi, How do I recieve my $200 for hosting? I signed up in time (before 8/31/16), as well as hosted, but still haven't been paid. Also, why doesn't AirBnB have a customer service number I can call? Having to post on here is pretty frustrating. Thanks. Latest reply by Christina-P-0
    HiIve been a host since May of 1016 and have had all weekends and parts of during the week full until about Sept 26 when everything stopped completly! I had just made super host and love everything about hosting and have had terrific, interesting and kind... Latest reply by Elizabeth99