What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am new here. I have recieved an enquiry with the ridiculous price of €1 a day less Airbnb fees. This enquiry happened during a time I could'nt interact with my guest and I answered the guest on my phone yesterday saying that as soon as I could I... Latest reply by Kash2
    I have turned on automatic pricing, clicking tip everywhere, so the minimum price is 9€, the maximum 27€, the base 9€, weekly discount 12% and monthly 33%.At the moment all prices on my calendar are 9€. Today a guest send me a message, but when i clicked ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    AirBNB is now paying the local lodging taxes in Alabama, USAIs there a monthly report that shows this was paid on our behalf (to our lodging ID with the state) and how much was paid so I know I can safely deduct the airbnb rental fees from my monthly rent... Latest reply by Daniela189
    Hi all,I have been a super host for the past 1 year and have just recently encountered a problem after a guest left.I know the subject of negative reviews has come up before but still I can't decide what to do. Here is my problem:The guests stayed for 2 w... Latest reply by Robert78
    Hi All, I been hosting for 3 years and it seems that now more then ever before I have guests asking for early check in or late check out, sometimes both. I don't mind if I don't have a previous guest or someone coming in that day but it's getting out of ... Latest reply by Ramon13
    I am new to airbnb. First 2 were a dream. Just had my 3rd guest show up. They are booked for 7 days. They arrived at 1130pm with 9 suitcases ad 3 coolers full of food. Even though my kitchen is listed as "not a common area" I agreed to clean off 2 shel... Latest reply by Lilian20