What Hosts are saying

Hi All, I have a potential guest who's looking to book in January. He's moving to London and working nearby me. He wants to book at mine while he looks for somewhere more permanent. He's said he'd like to stay for up to a month, but could be shorter if he... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi all - every time I host another guest, it seems they do something that requires me to think about adding yet another note and/or House Rule. Guests quite often fail to read the House Rules, and the notes too, so I'd really appreciate any advice you can... Latest reply by Roz4
    We recently had a white male book for 3 night for a total of 5 people. My business partner who is black showed him the house. A few hours later, the guest said that he was cancelling because he didn't feel safe. Our rental house is in an ethnically divers... Latest reply by Lisel0
    I am trying to figure out how much I should price my two rooms at to get the income I want. I know what the state, city and county want. But I've been unable to nail down the correct number for AirBNB. It looks like 3.0303030% but that number does not alw... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi all, I am new here. I have recieved an enquiry with the ridiculous price of €1 a day less Airbnb fees. This enquiry happened during a time I could'nt interact with my guest and I answered the guest on my phone yesterday saying that as soon as I could I... Latest reply by Kash2