What Hosts are saying

I just realized that I never received a payment from May. The guests stayed but the payment still says pending...Pending Reservation May 17 - 24, 2016 EC2SKRDoes anyone know how this is handled and/or why a payment would still be pending? Latest reply by Marc117
    Hi everyone, We are trying to schedule a photographer through AirBNB but it's stating there's not one available in our area. We've had their professional photographers come to our previous locations that we've hosted in Atlanta, all very close to where we... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi delightful airbnb community and fellow hosts.I really would appreciate all help and insight with this concern.we have 2 listing s of different sizes and facilities...have been hosting for 15 months (and superhosts for 12 months ). In late Aug. /Sept we... Latest reply by Grace73
    During the past 30 days , we had 219 views , 2 requests and 2 bookings. Therefore the ratio of bookings to views is 1%. To improve the bookings, it would be useful, if we can also have a further breakdown of views by the month the travellers are trying to... Latest reply by Linda108
    I question myself about the AVERAGE time it takes me to respond to guests. I've got instant booking activated on my listing, but this traveller prefered to make an inquiry rather than booking straight away, which is completely fine except that he made the... Latest reply by Harald6