cancelation in error

Neil90
Level 1
Delhi, NY

cancelation in error

I had a booking  for 12/27 to 12/31 made back in October.  About a month ago, I saw the word "Cancelled" next to this persons name on my list of messages.  I continued to see this person's picture on my calendar for those dates.  As those dates approached, it occured to me that prospective guests would see that picture of her as well, and assume it was unavailable.  I messaged her asking if she had  cancelled and went ahead and cancelled it from my end.  She replied that she had not cancelled and wanted to come but now the dates are blocked off as if I am being punished.  How do I unblock the dates and allow her to make the resevation again?

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Indeed all host cancellations automatically block the dates, @Neil90.  Might be useful for you to familiarize yourself with how this platform works and the Help Center has specific information about host cancellations.

At this point you need  a human to intercede.  Contact Air BNB using this guide.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Good luck and I hope this helps!