detailed ratings

Massimiliano3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

detailed ratings

Hi, is there a way to see the detailed ratings each guest has left (i.e. cleanliness, accuracy of description, communication, ...)? Many thanks

4 Replies 4
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Massimiliano3, yes, you can see them on the computer account, Dashboard, scroll down to the statistcs of your listing and click to see details. If you had several guests already, you see all the Global stars, all the cleanliness stars etc.

Make a list, note the totals of today and after the next guest, you see the difference. Note that for this guest and change the totals. 

If you note them after every guest, you will get a picture, which kind of guests leave which kind of stars. 

Hi Helga, thanks. I was wondering if it was still possible to see what each guest said, but I will find this manually as you suggest. 🙂

Hi @Massimiliano3,

it should be easy at the moment for you: everyone left 5 stars but for precision. Who of your guests expected something else? One or two of them (depends if you see a 3 star rating or 2 four stars in your details. You can't judge from the global stars on the profile, they are rounded)

If you host by the night, make an Excel sheet, the number will go up fast.

It's a pity, that we do not see the stars the guests left with their reviews nor the stars they get from the hosts.

Yes, it's a pity indeed! But your suggestion helps a lot. Thanks!