monthly payout showing wrong

Daniel206
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

monthly payout showing wrong

My payout for August in stats is showing far lower than it should. I have multiple listings so not sure if it's just not counting one of them? Future transactions section shows a far higher amoount for August. Is anyone else experiencing the same? Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Joseph71
Level 2
Matavera District, Cook Islands

My payout is wrong by about NZ$100. WHERE CAN I CONTACT SOME BODY ABOUT THIS PROBLEM?? I am not interested in a "conversation", I just want the mistake fixed!!

I heard from a service that helps AIrbnb hosts that his has suddenly become common.  Try connecting with a direct message on Twitter to Airbnb, they will contact you in a day.  I am still fighting to get two underpaid bookings corrected.  In my host transaction CSV, it clearly shows the contracted amount and the amount transferred to my bank are different. 

I warned the AirBnb staffer that there is probably someone inside who is committing fraud by siphoning off a bits of payout money from many accounts.

Carrie7
Level 2
Otorohanga, New Zealand

It seems hosts cannot have a direct email service to the payments departments.Considering we are providing the services for guests tis is hardly fair A phone call from the other side of the world is hardly practical