What Hosts are saying

So get this - A person books a month in advance. We are the 3rd lowest cost "Entire Place to Yourself" and lowest cost "With a pool". For some reason, while she's here - she's looking at prices the next day after her check out and sees we have a random Mo... Latest reply by Joshua227
    I work with 4 other hosts in Boston; together we have 18 Airbnbs in the city of Boston. And we all have the same serious concern with the EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES policy (I will abbreviate as "EC" for this message) as it relates to HOST CANCELLATION POL... Latest reply by Fred13
    Airbnb brings me many guests. I love it. However, reviewing so many guests is error prone.I just discovered that I have been filling out, but NOT SUBMITTING many guest reviews.We are required to save our reviews, THEN submit on a NEW page. While filling o... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I have an apartment that is about 10 minutes away from my home. I'm looking for any tips that make adding those special touches a little easier. When I first started, I would leave muffins and water bottles for my guests, but it became hard to manage for ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I came across a rental property recently that was on facebook. It had nice photos, and linnked to airbnb. The host was running a contest and picked someone from their "comments" to give a weekend getaway to. Has anyone tried this, and with what success? I... Latest reply by Sheila187
    I've been hosting AirBnB now for the better part of a year and have generally not had any issues. I recently had a guest book a single private bedroom in my 2 bedroom apartment. I wasn't home for the duration of the stay, but after returning home 2 days a... Latest reply by Allison2