Wrong payout calculation

Walee0
Level 2
Maudsland, Australia

Wrong payout calculation

Hi, I have an issue of incorrectly calculation from airbnb system.  It looked like extra guests hasn’t been inclued. The frst screenshot I checked as a guest perspecttive for 7 days 8 guests. Then i adjusted the price a lille bit higher. After that i got confirmed instant booking in few hours later as in the 2nd pic for 8 days 11 people. I set $15 extra charge after 8 guests (per guest &per night).

I contacted the customer service but quite disappointed. They explained what i already knew that extra guests not split in separate line, maths multiply like i am a lille kid, etc. What i would like to know is how that figure came from. Until now I still have not got the answer. If anyone can help me to clear this thing out that would be really great!!

Many thanks!

Walee

43BC3A00-DCD9-41A8-930C-4CBD3ECB3700.png

78E59969-AD4A-49A9-A5D7-5F9CBF4C3B32.png

E9555B05-050A-4DED-B220-A553D83620BD.png

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Talking about a Rubic's Cube. You are viewing the charges in the 1st example from the guest's point of view. Why?, you are a host. The 2nd from host point of view, but that is subject of a new charge setup (the $15 charge for guests beyond 8). 

May I suggest: Approach Airbnb (or post here) with the before and after of both timeline cases, BUT strictly from only a single point of view (host). It may be easier to follow. I think I know how they figure it out,  but strange that in the 2nd case they are charging $11-12 per extra per guest which is odd IF your charge is suppose to be $15.

Walee0
Level 2
Maudsland, Australia

Hi Fred,

Thank you very much for the reply. The 1st one I captured to check for another enquiry before having the confirmed booking as shown in 2nd pic. As those dates have been booked, I can’t go back to do as guest point of view. By the way I am very sure that I set the price more than $300 for the Chrismas period but I am not sure what exact amount I set. I don’t understand why Aitbnb don’t clarify to make it clearer like other competitors do. I am pretty sure it is not complicate for them to do like the sample here:75D7FE59-F5F5-4082-BD14-D27FAB781391.jpeg

Cheers,

Walee