What Hosts are saying

I would like to install a camera in the inside entry area to see who is coming in and out. Any suggestions for an inexpensive solution? My niece suggested YI Home. Thanks.
    I don't know if this question is already out there as there were over 3,000 already started. I just wondered who of you have your listing at other sites, if you do, do you have any problems with that, and if you find it's a full time job making sure you ... Latest reply by Wende2
    I've been an AirBnb host for almost 4 years and i am currenttly experiencing delayed in AirBnb pay out for the entire montth of Feb. 2019 Why is this happening? Latest reply by Toby16
    PRIVATE LIFE! Hello, dear hosts. ---- A little preview of who I am (beneath this preview you can read the actual post) ------ I’m also the host on Airbnb (Ukraine, Eastern Europe, Kiev - the capital), but daily rent is more an experiment for me, as... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Howdy folks! It’s ideas time! My wife and I have identified a risk that is oh so very likely to materialise tomorrow morning. We would very much like some advice, ideas, thoughts... and luck. You see, we (in our inexperience) did not have gaps or preparat... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I currently have 3 listing on AirBnB which i would like to advertise as a single use and 3 listing sperately.I have a separate annex (sleeps 2)and two ensuite bedrooms (each sleeping 2) within the main property but would like to advertise these for larger... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Not withstanding prior argreements made with the guest for past-midnight check-ins, what are a hosts obligations to accept a guest past midnight on their day of arrival?If ABB do not have any T and Cs around this issue, theoretically if the guest knocks o... Latest reply by Vincent465
    Hi What do you all do about insurance coverage for guests injuring themselves? AirbNB's coverage of $1m per incident seems very much insufficient. I just found out that policy I was sold to my by Youi (specifically for my circumstances as an AIRBNB host... Latest reply by Maria2759