What Hosts are saying

Regarding the “extenuating circumstances” cancelation policy, This policy is extremely unfair to the Host who currently takes the full financial impact of this form of cancelation. It makes no sense whatsoever. At the very least, if a Guest cancels with a...
    Under amenities, heating can only be included at no extra charge. Guests might only need heating if they book in March or November, here in Nea Makri, Greece. Could I include this with an extra charge under additional house rules just for these two months...
    Hi folks,Airbnb owes me almost £800 for two guests who stayed over Christmas. I contacted them early in January and they initially told me on chat they would release the payment within a week. A couple of weeks later Airbnb told me that in fact they were ... Latest reply by Ann72
    I always disclose to prospective guests that I have two cats. (I rent out the other bedroom in my house so totally shared space) The cats absolutely do not go in the guests room and those linens are laundered off site, without my linens. My guest stated h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    What am I not doing right here? I've lowered my base price to 150 a night, but when I do a search for my property, it still shows $220. I've changed the base price, and also the high price, and turned off smart pricing. This is really annoying because ...
    HiI am offering my services as a co-host for your listing(s).I have been a host myself for 7 years on Airbnb and Stayz so am very experienced in all facets of hosting.I am reliable, efficient and able to help with all aspects of the hosting process incl...
    Has any other host experienced this level of damage and if so, what did you do? I am certain this guest will cancel their credit card. This is recap I sent to Airbnb after the guests turned down the first step I was made to do which is ask them for reium... Latest reply by Lisa723
    buenas mi consulta es mas que nada saber como ustedes ven el futuro de esta modalidad mas precisamente a la hora de ingreso y egreso del huesped. si creen que hay maneras de mejorarlas y cuales serian en base a su experiencialos leo!saludosMiguel gonzalez
    Hello fellow hosts.I am sorry to be a downer, but I just wanted to express my opinion regarding Airbnb's rating and review system. I feel it is unfairly weighted in the guests favour and as a result I am feeling a little discouraged.Airbnb tells us that ... Latest reply by Susie111
    My Airbnb guests are the best. My mother's recent admission to end-of-life hospice care followed by her passing was made especially difficult as I am a live-in host who was fully booked for the month in my home 3,000 miles away from Mom. From the guests...