What Hosts are saying

Hi all,I'm needing a bit of clarification around the way weekend pricing works. Hopefully someone can help me understand when it is applied to bookings. How I understand it to work from the instructions are: - Price can be updated for Sat and Sun at a hig... Latest reply by Phil181
    Well it finally happened - we had a VERY problematic pair of guests, newbies, nice people in themselves but it was like a skunk let off teen spirit!We had to eat dinner at at a friends and I'm glad indeed we had the next couple of days blocked out but sad... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi,I have a wonderful lady who does our changeovers (changes laundry, cleans, replenishes toilet paper etc) - Sadly she's got to quit due to health issues and I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone similar in the area (Crouch End/holloway).. Struggling to ...
    I have a co-host for my place and I wonder wether Airbnb separates the information it sends to the CRA in terms of income received. Does it declares under my name the full amount of the rental income and I have to deduct as an expeses the share the co-ho...
    I did everthing in my power to accomdate guest (per Airbnb instructions) in March 2019 and they declined. I only have 5 weekends in the entire year that I can ask a higher price and I even offered to reduce that price for these guest. They declined so ... Latest reply by Ned-And-Laura0
    Hi! I'm a new host. I have had 12 guests and 10 reviews. However it says that I only have had 9 reviews, even though all 10 are clearly there. Its been a few days and still hasn't changed. Why would this be? As a new host every review counts. Thanks in ad... Latest reply by Alina105
    Please keep in mind that this "Community" forum isn't for sharing your negative experiences about Airbnb Plus. This forum is only for nice and sweet things. Otherwise, your post will switly be rejected. It would, however, be nice if the Airbnb Plus tea... Latest reply by Lawrene0